Business Against AIDS Exhibition
Business action against Aids is a national exhibition in collaboration with regional and national partners and stakeholders.
This initiative asks corporate from all over SA to pledge their leadership and resources to help stop HIV/AIDS. The nationwide exhibition intensifies the partnership for a stronger response to HIV/AIDS and showcase business response to the pandemic.
The Macro-Economic Impact
9 out of 10 people living with HIV are adults in their most productive years HIV/AIDs takes a direct toll on markets,
investments, services and education.
• HIV/AIDS has a direct impact on companies’ profitability. The economic effects are observed in greater absenteeism and staff turnover, higher recruitment and training costs, and higher costs in medical care or insurance coverage, • HIV/AIDS not only affects the health of workers, it also takes a toll on their savings, the resources of their families, and their productivity. Its key for businesses taking bold action now!
The Economic Impact
- HIV poses a serious threat to profitability and competitiveness.
- Loss of labour and productivity
- Loss of skilled manpower\
- Disruption of production
- Low performance
- Tax Exempted donations and sponsorships
- Free Wellness Programmes and HCT
services provided by NGO`s
- -Safe guard your employees.
- Build trust amongst stakeholders, clients